Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Oh you should see the designs

You gotta see the design packages Margaret and I picked out.  I need to get them on my computer to start stitching them out.  They are fabulous.  Don't bug me today it's a stitchingday.  (Only kidding.  Lots of bugs are welcomed.)  We have only listed the house on Monday night and we had our first showing with the new agent already (Tuesday night no offers yet but the feedback was positive and the clients are seriously thinking about it).   In the next few weeks I am going to be stitching galore and hopefully posting pictures and getting ready for my Sulky class in July.  I am so looking forward to the class.  To will e excited to hear what Carolyn and I have up our sleeve for the Fall, a hint Debbi's Discoveries.  More to follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment