Saturday, June 4, 2011

What can I say two posts in one day.

I have the titanium needles in now.  What a great success these needles are.  I have them in Embroidery and the Quilting.  I have put quite a few packages away for those who have asked for them.  I hope with your help that I will keep on track with the dates of the clubs.  (Not like the last time).  I have lots of great news.  I would like to welcome Karen to the Embroidery club.  Karen will be picking up her new Pfaff Embroidery machine on Monday.  She does not know what she is in for.  The other news is Sharon has decided to buy a Diamond and she is picking that up on Monday.  I am really excited for these two.  Let the lesson begin.  The other great news is Gudrun was in the store today for a class and has her embroidery quilt pieced together.  She has to put a border on it and then quilt it.  I guess I better start to quilt my and give some life.  (I find for me that the quilts come to life when they are quilted.)  I will be posting some pictures of Gudrun's quilt today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment