Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Well we did it

Well the papers are signed, the sign will be going up in a day or so.  Clean than clean again everyday or every morning hopefully with the changes, our agent used, (what a transformation in the basement) the house will not be long in selling this time.  So I will let you know if it has paid off.  I updated Mary Anne 5D and guess what it worked.  On to more laptops.  I have decided to change my blog a little in the next coming weeks, I was sent a link to a blog and I thought it was terrific.  She had a sewing machine as a picture and had some instructions on an embroidered hand towel with a tab (which is why I checked out the blog in the first place).  I will be asking people to let me know what they think of my changes.  Now that I don't live in my house I will need to be busy.  Oh I did forget to mention that there is a higher power might not wanting us to sell this house.  Monday morning Tim had asked Brian, our son to stop by and cut the grass in the front.  Brian had just finished working 3 twelve hour night shifts and he was here at 8:00 a.m.  Brian pulled the lawn mower cord to start the mower when the handle fell off.  He came in found a screw driver and fixed the handle, not perfect as it fell off again.  Great he finished cutting the front lawn least looking good for the pictures.  Next little job I asked him to plant the two trees that I had gotten.  He found an old shovel in the back yard, Tim had the trees where he wanted them Brian put the shovel in the ground and you guessed it the handle broke.  This 6' 4" big guy using the metal part of a shovel planting trees on the property known as the tree hater house (Tim's doing not mine).  Brian said very hastly Mom there is something not wanting you to sell this house maybe Dad and I need to go home to bed I am tired.  Back to my blog any ideas on improvement?  I need help, no not that kind of help.  Debbi 

No comments:

Post a Comment