Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Old Spaghetti Factory here we come

Well Margaret and I have made it to the hotel without any incident.  The hotel is really nice.  Go figure I am spending Father's Day with Margaret and we are going to The Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner.  I have never been there before so I am looking forward to going.  While waiting for our reservation time we are watching the Courtship of Eddie's Father the really old version.  I am looking forward to learning more tomorrow on the new Diamond.  I have lots of questions for Doreen. One funny thing did happen imagine something happening to Margaret and I.  The fridge in the room is full of product and it is censored if you move it you have bought it.  Does not matter if you drink or eat it.  So I suggested that we fill up the bathroom sink with ice to put the diet coke and diet pepsi in the sink to get then cold.  Great idea huh well I used the washroom and wanted to wash my hands so next great idea use the taps in the bathtub turn the taps on and I got soak as the shower was turned on.  Explained what I had done to Margaret she laughed.  30 minutes later Margaret used the bathroom and guess what she got wet as well trying to wash her hands. Well The Old Spaghetti Factory was okay as our dinner was not as hot as it could be and I ended wearing more of the penne chicken on my T-Shirt than I wanted to.  After I digest I will be going to work out in the gym.  It is fun to have a treadmill that you can watch T.V with.  The screen is on the wall but there is a screen on the treadmill as it is monitoring her heart rate.  Will wish my luck with getting the answers to my questions tomorrow.  I will updating you tomorrow.  Debbi  

No comments:

Post a Comment