Saturday, June 4, 2011

Oh what fun we have

Margaret suggested that I post this as it is quite funny and yes I did put my foot in my mouth or should I say both feet.  We were hosting the embroidery recipe and the Christmas block of the month during the day and of course I told people different times for different things.  For example I told the recipe people the afternoon time and I told the Christmas block of the month the same time so I had two classes going at the sametime.  Well that was not bad as the machine embroidery classes are a little easier as the prep work takes more time than the stitching.  So everything was going well the recipe that I had prepared was good and we were having loads of fun and two more people have decided to come to another class.  Sharon decided that she wanted to particpate in the recipe class and Lynne decided to participate in the Christmas block of the month.  Great more ladies to have more fun.  I was explaining to Lynne about the Christmas club and I prepared her a binder etc and explain how I teach the class.  Lynne said that I have a fair amount of catching up to do when I said do worry how that you are retarded you can get caught up quite quickly.  Everyone started to laugh I then realized what I had said and oh great a good way to turn people off of my embroidery clubs.  Lynne took the comment in stride and was laughing just as much as everyone.  Thanks Lynne.

No comments:

Post a Comment