Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Trying to get caught up

We spent the weekend at the trailer as I had Friday and Saturday off.  The weather was great and a good time was had by all.  Chicken & Ribs dinner on Friday with some friends and family made for a great Canada Day.  I spent 4 or 5 hours (not all together) sewing on Saturday what fun I had.  With the house up for sale again and more stuff pack I am  really missing my stuff.  I finished some roll up placemats what fun.  It is already Wednesday night and I have not got much done this week on my samples for the fall.  I have to get cracken.  We are planning an exciting Fall with Smith Street Designs Quilt block of the month, more recipes (this time they contain chocolate each month yummy), jacket class, more 5D classes, Debbi's Discoveries and I am sure that there is more in this brain of mine.  I wish that I have a on/off switch for the brain.  Well it is only 9:50 and I am falling asleep I better go.  Debbi

1 comment:

  1. You should show some pictures of the projects you are working on. Even if its just a sneak peak. I would love to see you roll up placemats. Hugs Ariane

    ReplyDelete