Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday June 15, 2011

Well, what can we say Carolyn and I have hosted yet another Christmas Block of the Month for the Embroidery Club and it was a wonderful time.  Lots of laughs, tips and machine running quite well.  The Quilt is looking terrific.  I am really jealous as I have not had anytime to start and work on mine.  Hopefully when we decided what we are doing with our house.  The listing is officially done but, Tim and I have not decided what we are doing.  Are we moving or re-listing or are we adding a workspace.  Time will tell with that one.  I just wanted reminded everyone that there is a sale on the Robison Anton Embroidery thread pay for 5 spools and get 7.  We have our fat quarter sale on and I have in stock some Titanium Embroidery needles.  Tonight at the class we stitched out a heart using the titanium needles and two spools of thread and only one needle.  Yes I said one needle not a twin but just one.  I know Carolyn is not crazy.  These needles are making a huge difference with the specialy threads and no breakage.  I would use these needles on any project using a specialy thread.  For example a sliver thread in Candle wicking.  If you are having challenges use these needles.  Joan it sad to see that Boston has won the cup and not Vancouver.  Better luck next time.  Debbi

No comments:

Post a Comment