Friday, July 22, 2011

I love Sulky

Well, I am back after a intense Sulky Course.  We travelled to Toronto on Monday with a lot of traffic right from Kingston on the 401.  After a couple of stops we arrived at the hotel Delta Markham about 4:00.  We had to be in the classroom before 8:30 as the teacher Ellen Osten starts promptly at 8:30 and we have to be ready to sew at 8:30.  We stopped for lunch and dinner not a full two hours and back at it for 7:00 and we have to quit at 9:00.  (I actually stopped at 8:00)  Wednesday you ask was exactly the same.  Oh yea Thursday the same with the exception of quitting at 5:30 and getting to leave Toronto by 6:00.  You ask did I pass of course I have my certicate to prove it.  I will be hosting a Sulky event in the very near future and I will let everyone know as soon as Margaret and I get some dates.  We will be hosting a evening session and a Saturday session.  I have to get caught up with email, service and etc. I hope to be caught up by Saturday at close.  Wish me good luck.  I do plan on having some pictures post very soon so everyone can see how much fun we had.  Talk to everyone soon.  Debbi

No comments:

Post a Comment