Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Yes Tim did hit a Turkey

Yes as Margaret did post Tim did hit a Turkey on Monday early evening.  No he is not cooking it at home, no I am not eating the turkey, yes the vehicle has to get fixed and yes I am sick of Tim saying a turkey took out my truck.  Thanks Kelly for asking if Tim was okay we have decided that if he had taken the car which he was supposed to do there would have been more damage to the car than the truck.  So I guess that is a good thing.  Haily has decided that she is not sure about her favourite Uncle and she has post the pictures etc on facebook and keeps saying she is not related.  Hopefully Carol you will notice that I have posted two times in one day on my blog.  I hope to keep it up.  Debbi.  P.S. I have sent out invites for some people to follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment