Thursday, April 28, 2011

Yes Margaret you are working me to hard.

What can I say Margaret and I have decided to change the machine side around as the new Horn Cabinets have arrived.  We needed to see what they look like.  The space does look good.  Now that three more students have signed up for Carolyn and my Christmas Block of the Month we are very excited (you know it doesn't take much to get me excited) we have decided to do a design wall in our classroom that will host an array of ongoing projects from embroidery to jackets whatever we are working on. The next thing is getting it made.  Margaret is now a tweeter or tweeting and she has asked to me to join her.  I think me tweeting do I have the time with all my ideas.  However we did get a visit from Kelly and she has decided to tweet with Margaret.  Kelly is joining me in my Sulky course and has decided that it would be fun for us to tweet Margaret while we are away.  Only time will tell with that one.  Carol I hope you notice that I have done yet another post on this blog.  I think that I am starting to like it.  Now off to send more invites.  Debbi

No comments:

Post a Comment